Are you a UK or international buyer looking to invest in Scottish produce? Our Gleneagles event is made for you. To whet your appetite, there’ll be everything from business matchmaking, to pre-arranged networking speed dates – all prepared to help you nurture new commercial relationships in Scotland, the UK and the world. This in an unparalleled opportunity for buyers to meet the people behind Scotland’s produce, learn about Scotland’s abundant natural larder, and see first-hand the worldwide reputation for quality and diversity Scotland offers in the food and drink sector.
Some of the benefits of attending include:
- Advanced meeting software
- The ability to create your own online profile
- Research your meetings ahead of time
- Access event information, your profile and schedule online
- Onsite support from our events team
- Free time to visit suppliers
- Networking opportunities
- Buyers have the opportunity to visit some producers on tours
- Sample exceptional produce through the event menus
In addition to the above, we offer a Supplier Development Programme to prepare suppliers. We also offer Experience Scotland tours to educate and inspire buyers.
Producers will have the opportunity to meet buyers from Scotland, Rest of UK, USA, Canada, France, Germany, Nordics, Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Bahrain), China and Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and Thailand. It’s truly a international networking opportunity.
We hope that’s given you plenty of food for thought. Register your interest to attend our Gleneagles event today.